I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Latest Me and i Luv u Darling^^

Cute puppy, right?
New born puppy~
Sexy me...lols
Erm....what emotion is this?@.@'
This is me...Am I look like insane? lols..Okay...I take these photo after I had back from working. I feel kinda boring and then just take few photo of The Lastest Me. :D And..this is me, Ray showing you how do I really look like these days...I'm fine and healthy here.

One thing I'm trying to tell was I falling in love with my darling, Yien. We start our relationship on 18/7/2010. I promise my darling, Ah Yien we will always be together no matter what. She make me smile, happy, cheer me up when I'm sick or sad, or tired. She'll always be my side. I'm so happy she can be my girl friend. You change my life. So, I decide to "谈一场不分手的恋爱". I love you, Yien. 我也会珍惜和妳的每一天...*Promise* Muacks :D

3 comments:

  1. Ah mond will always be with you, Darling..Muacks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥^^en en....Ah Yien will always by ur side n support u....Honey...Muack♥

    ReplyDelete