I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dating with my Love

Hi all~ ^^It has been days, weeks and months that I never even touch my blog and update it. LoLs..
Tonight 2nd Oct, I went out dating with my Baobei Yien. We plan to go and watch movie and we choose to watch Legend of the Guardian. Before we go for movie, we have some meal first at The McDonald =) We have a great time together. I felt so happy can be with her and spend my time with my baobei. I Love You, Baobei~ ^^
The movie was Magnificent! The story was about Soren, a young barn owl, is kidnapped by owls of St. Aggie' s, ostensibly an orphanage, where owlets are brainwashed into becoming soldiers. He and his new friends escape to the island of Ga' Hoole, to assist its noble, wise owls who fight the army being created by the wicked rulers of St. Aggie' s. Don't miss it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment