I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

好心有好报

Today 9th May 2010, Sunday 4pm I went hiking together with my dear cousin, Kelvin and my friends, Albert, Ah Kai & Tan Ming at Kemuyang. While Kelvin was waiting his boss coming, he ask we go for the hiking first.

I accompany Ah Kai hiking because it was his first time. That's gonna be very tired for him.
I need to watch his back and be careful with every step.
But Tan Ming and Albert were gone....they climb very fast like a ghost. RoFL
We still can catch up them because they waiting us at the top of the mountain. Few minutes later, we arrived at the shortcut..I ask Tan Ming and Kai go for the shortcut cause I'm afraid he can't continue.

I wait my cousin, Kelvin at the shortcut then when he comes..we continue the journey. Both of us were exhausted. We finish it in 15 minutes. haha~

After that while I was gonna go for my 100plus. I found a PHONE beside the road. Is that MIRACLE?? I couldn't believe my eye. Lucky the phone was ringing at that moment and I accept the call..It was the phone owner. She was worry and said how am I suppose get my phone back. I tell her don't worry about the phone, you can come and get your phone back at kemuyang bus stop. While waiting her come, I went to enjoy my 100plus and eat watermelon together with the boss, kelvin and my friends. Woah...I feel like I'm so powerful after I drank the 100plus. =D

15 minutes later....
The phone's owner came to the bus stop. I return the phone back to her and she was so excited to get her phone back. I got rewarded from her..lols.. She still said I'm the good guy. =D It's lucky I'm the one who found the phone...If other people who found it maybe they will take away.
I'm very happy to do something good. 好心有好报. ^.^


1 comment: