I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I meet my old friend.

Today Saturday 22nd May 2010, I met my old primary school friend, Conam Lam Ei Wai at Johnson's birthday party. I was surprised that we will meet again. ^.^ It's good that we can keep in touch again. We still had a short chat but in the short time we chat many topic...haha~ Lucky that both of us still remember each other. I still remember her face just look like primary school and it's really easy to recognize her. but but but...i forgot her name lols..she was like so disappointed on me at last she still forgive me =)

And tonight was Johnson Ling 18th birthday, he was so excited in the party tonight. I feel so strange tonight because I don't know all his schoolmate but it's still okay and I know 1 new friend from Johnson and she's xiao shuang...She's a funny one. haha

We still take a photo together with Johnson, Ah soon and Christopherbut not much just one because my camera no battery already...Arrrghhhh


After that all us went outside to take a walk for few minutes and then i back home already. ^.^
I was happy to join Johnson's birthday party tonight and I was happy to meet my old friend again, Ei Wai. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment